- 24V 1.5 Amp Battery Charger Power Adapter - Our premium 24V charger is compatible with the Razor E200, E300, Pocket Mod, Crazy Cart and most 24 volt Razor products - Qili Power QL-09009-B2401500H - Razor Part W13112099014 - 24 Volt 1500mA
- Compatible Models - Razor E100, E200, E300, E125, E150, E500, E175, PR200, MX350, MX400, Razor Ground Force Drifter, Razor Ground Force Go-Kart, Mini Chopper, Pocket Rocket, Pocket Mod, Sports Mod, Dune Buggy, Dirt Quad and more.
- Plug N' Play Charger - Our charger is simple to use, Red Light is ON when charging - Green Light is ON when fully charged - NOTE: If your battery will not take a charge with our charger, or the Green LED remains ON when charging, you need to test and likely replace your battery - In this case, your battery voltage is too low to a take a charge, and you will need to replace your battery unless our charger was not compatible with your product
- Universal Compatibility - Input AC 100 - 120V 50/60Hz, Output 24V 1.5A (1500mA), Built In 3-prong inline female connector (0.47 inches) in diameter, 6 foot cable
- Quality You Can Count On - Our charger is reliable, compact, will fit in your pocket, and will rapidly charge your 24V battery in just a few hours
Our charger is compatible with the following products :
Razor Crazy Cart
Razor E200 & E225
Razor E300 & E325
Razor E100 & E125
Razor Trikke E2
Razor Ground Force Go Kart
Razor Mini Chopper
Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket
Razor ZR350 Electric Dirt Bike
Razor Pocket Mod (Bella, Betty, Bistro, Daisy, HM, Kiki, Sweet Pea, & Vapor)
Razor Pocket Rocket
Razor Rebellion Chopper
Boreem Jia 601-S - 250 watt version
Boreem Jia 602-D - 250 watt version
Hello Kitty City Cruiser
Rad2Go Leopard Shark E5
Rad2Go Tiger Shark E10
SunL Big Bug
Turbo 350 EG
Zip'r3 Xtra Hybrid Traveler
Zip'r4 Xtra Hybrid Traveler
Universal match for countless other 24v products with an inline 3-prong charging receptacle.
Our 24 volt charger is ONLY compatible with sealed lead acid battery packs.
Please check your Model and Battery before ordering.
If our charger is not charging your device, it’s very likely due to a bad battery :
The most common reason your product wont charge, is that your battery is no longer holding a charge. "SLA" sealed lead acid batteries have a limited service life. If your battery has been frequently used for over 12 months, or has not been (or charged) for 2-3 months, your battery likely needs replacing.