- 【GREAT COMPATIBILITY】: Our premium tires are compatible with the Xiaomi Mijia M365/gotrax gxl V2/gotrax XR Scooter, 8.5 Inch Anti-skid tires is also compatible with for Hiboy S2R/Hiboy MAX/Hiboy S2/Hiboy MAX V2/Hiboy NEX3/HYPER GOGO/Hover-1 Journey/Swagtron Electric Scooter. Suitable for electric scooters with 8.5 inch tires.
- 【GREAT QUALITY】 After experimentation and continuous improvement, We have developed a modified version of thick rubber tires (137 grams), we are thicker (1.8 mm) based on the original (0.9 mm).
- 【EASY TO REPLACE＆USE】 The air chamber can be inflated at any inflation station. The cameras are equipped with a universal valve: no adapter is needed. You can also inflate them with a compressor or a spot equipped with a nanometer.
- 【HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS】 Net weight up to 137 grams, thick material, more resistant to wear. Tire model: 8 1/2 x2. Compare with solid wheels: Double-layer air chambers have a better suspension effect, greater non-slip performance, easier installation and lower replacement cost.
- 【SERVICE PROTECTION】 Before buying, Please go to the only designated store in the brand store FEC! Before installation, check that the inner tubes are completely sealed and they are damaged if there are air bubbles.100% guaranteed free exchange and returns with a 30-days guarantee. Perfect service system makes you buy more assured.
✈Great shopping experience!
Brand: Fish Eating Cat tech.
Outer tire: inner diameter 15.5CM/6.10in, outer diameter: 21CM/8.5in, width: 6.5CM/2.56in
Inner tire: inner diameter 15CM/5.91in, width about 2.5CM/0.98in
Tyre Material: Polyurethane rubber
Tyre Suitable: Xiaomi Mijia M365 scooter which is the primary scooter used for BIRD LIME JUMP SPIN & LYFT Scooters!
Tyre Color: Black
Remove the inflatable tire.
1. Find the red label and pull it off then loosen the two screws below it.
2. Remove the first plastic cover then loosen the other four small screws below it.
3. Turn the scooter over to the other side and repeat the process. You should now be left with one nut embedded deeply into the wheel under a plastic cover that is attached to the wheel support system.
4. Lift the cover slowly to avoid cracking it then loosen the nut below it using a wrench.
5. Remove the nut. The wheel is now loose enough to slide out easily. The motor cable is still attached (to the front wheel) so do not pull it off.
NOTE：If you still don't know how to install your tires, please contact us and we will give you an easy installation tutorial video, a complete service system.
Your scooter is now ready to go!!!