- [2 for all] - Suit for all 8.5inch tires needed scooter likes Xiaomi m365 and Gotrax gxl Electric Scooter (please check the size of your wheel before you buy it)
- [Durable Product Design] - Never flat tires made of high quality rubber material with high wear resistant. Tires will last for thousands of miles without needing any maintenance
- [Enjoyable Ride] - The anti-skidding pattern makes it able to be used in snowy and rainy days, safe to play the scooter for a comfortable and enjoyable ride
- [Detailed Installation Help] - Easy to use and replace, adjusted flexibly and fixed tightly. We also provide detailed installation instructions to help you get it through
- [Buy With Confidence] - 100% Refund and Lifetime Technical Support. Strict production management mode and high quality material let us to make the assurance. Please freely contact us for any problems, we would provide prompt and friendly customer service all the time
• Tyre Size: 8.4 inch (210mm)
• Tyre Width: 50 mm
• Tyre Material: Polyurethane rubber
• Tyre Suitable: Xiaomi Mijia M365 scooter
• Unit Type: 2 piece
• Package Weight: 3.96lb
• Package Size: 9.84in x 9.84in x 9.84in
*** Attention: please read the following tips clearly before purchase:
1) Please do not try to install the tire alone. It is suggested that the installation is done by either more than two people or a professional bicycle repair shop which can ensure the success rate of tire installation. Some tools like screwdrivers, spanner, lever and microwave oven are required. We provide installation instructions as below and video demo on the product page. Please read them carefully before installation.
2) If you find the product is not suitable or have any difficulty in the installation process after you receive the package, please Email or Message us. We will provide you with the best advice and satisfactory after-sales service experience.
3) If you need a refund, please contact our official email in advance before leaving a review. We will have a clear refund process to ensure you can easily get 100% refund.
Great for 8.5inch Wheels Scooter
How to change the solid tire to your scooter?
1. Add some lubricant on the rim of the wheel. This should manage the amount of friction that will be involved during the fitting.
2. You will need to soften the solid wheel before fitting it:
Put it in a microwave and heat the tire for three minutes, checking it after every minute.
As an alternative, you can boil some water to about 212°F in a pot large enough to fit the tire. Put it in (make sure that it is wholly immersed) then leave it for ten minutes.
4. Once the wheel is soft enough, remove it and fit the rim into it. Let it cool for five minutes.
5. Fasten the nut and the other screws (while replacing the plastic cover) on both sides. This is basically the reverse of the initial process of removing the wheel. Also, make sure that you return the red labels.
6. Fill the hole on the wheel with some silicone to avoid entry of dust, stones or water.
7. For more details, please check the video in the pictures.
Your scooter is now ready to go!!!