- 🛴【Safety First ►Anti-Slip&Durable Solid Tire】CHEKUBAO Electric scooter solid tires are made of high quality rubber and honeycomb design, which makes them have excellent shock absorption, explosion-proof, anti-pressure and anti-skid function . It works well in rain and snow and on uneven roads, while giving you maximum safety.
- 🛴【Wide Application】 This scooter tyre is suitable for front and rear tyres of electric scooters with a tyre diameter of 8.5 inches. Mainly used for Xiaomi Mijia M365 / M365 Pro. Also suitable for 8.5 inch Cecotec/Gotrax/Ducati series models...(Please check tyre size before purchase!)
- 🛴【Upgraded 8.5 Inch Scooter Tires With Install Tool】 Let’s say goodbye to inflated tires. No tire repair, no inflation, no maintenance. You don't need to worry about punctures. In order to facilitate the installation of solid tires, we prepare labor-saving installation tools for each customer: 4M Hex Key + 16-18mm spanner+ tire lever.
- 🛴【Warming Installation Tipps】You can choose soften the tires: Before installation, you need to put the full honeycomb tire in boiling water for 15 minutes to soften it. Or put it in the microwave for 3 minutes to heat it, but in 3 times of 1 minutes of duration. Then use the included professional install tools to finshed. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for professional guidance!
- 🛴【Hassle-free Purchase 】 CHEKUBAO scooter solid tires value the customer experience. We offer 7/24-hour online customer service, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and 1-year after-sales service. Let's start zero risk shopping. Please don't Hesitate! Get it!!
The first step
The scooter tyre must be soft: Before installation, soak the tyre with boiling water (100 °C) for 20 minutes. Alternatively, you can put it in the microwave for three minutes by checking it every minute.
The second step
Apply soapy water, vaseline or a special tyre lubricant to the inside of the tyre. The use of petrol and lubricants is prohibited, otherwise the solid rubber tyres will be damaged.
The third step
Place the scooter tyre on one side of the rim and step on this side.
The final step
Insert the rim into the tyre with a professional tyre lever.
Scooter tyres are made of more rubber materials - stronger durability that have a longer service life than conventional pneumatic tyres.
Other usage scenarios - scooter tyres do not need to be inflated, no patches, no internal
Scooter tyres, easy to use, no fear of punctures.
Scooter tyres have no tube and do not break. Don't be afraid of nails, glass and other sharp objects. No repairs, no swelling and no more stains. Say goodbye to tyre repair!
The scooter tyres are made of natural rubber to maintain road and polymer flexibility for strength. The special rubber material with ribbed surface provides excellent grip and wear resistance.
Good elastic rubber and the unique design of honeycomb holes reduce impact and increase stability. Make your scooter perfect for all types of uneven terrain.